Masters Running

Weekly Weight Management (Read 383 times)

SteveP

After a weekend of over doing it, I was able to get back to 198...I'll take it...Ice cream sales in the area may hit a record low.

SteveP

#artbydmcbride

Nice job SteveP!  Smile 

I have shed 3 of the 5 pounds I put on last week. 

Runners run

all i can say is..........yuck, yuck, yuck.............my scale and i are NOT friends!!

denise

I was at 145 yesterday.  Didn't make my goal of 140 by SOB tomorrow, but at least it's not 150.  Too bad running 31 miles won't melt off the remaining 5.

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Marathon Maniac #957

Up 3 last weekend, down 2 this week...not heading in the right direction, especially since it looks like I have to cut back my running for a bit.....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

...I ain't gonna say I gained weight,

but

GREENPEACE offered to protect me next time I went poolrunning...........

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

I lost over 3 lbs last week but this week's weigh-in at the Y showed I put 2.3 back. 164.6lbs, up from 162.3. Why must IPAs be so delicious and go so perfectly with BBQ?

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Still bouncing around 185-187, depending on a whole bucnh of stuff, so even though it's not going below 185, at least I'm also not seeing anything (much) over 187.  I really want to get down to 180 for my 5K in mid-August.  But apparently not quite enough to give up all seconds at dinner

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

182.8 this morning.  Ugh, my chart is on an UPWARD trajectory!  I'll be a blimp by New Year's at this rate.  But, I think it is upper body/core muscle because my waist has dropped by 1/2" in the past three weeks.  I'm up to 50 consecutive pushups now.  Oh well, the scale doesn't lie but the mind will believe anything...
                    Avenger Doggie

protector of my dad

After a weekend of over doing it, I was able to get back to 198...I'll take it...Ice cream sales in the area may hit a record low.

Dad...when you don't get ice cream...I don't get to have some

If you are a pudge butt and I get to have ice cream, it's OK.

If you want to get small and I don't get ice cream, it's not OK.

Don't you love me any more? AM I still a good boy?

There are the pretty girls at the ice cream store.

If we go see them, I won't tell Mom.

OK?

Sniffing Butts, Tag

Prince of Fatness

177.  Down 1 from 2 weeks ago.  Not bad considering that I have not run in over a month.

Not at it at all. 

evanflein

Sounds like we're all enjoying ourselves a little too much these days? George, when you figure out the answer to that IPA/BBQ connection, let me know.

Steve, don't listen to Tag. He's only looking out for himself with that ice cream talk. 

I'm also up about a pound. Been hovering around 139-140 for a few weeks, but the last couple weeks I'm up to 141. Time to pay a little more attention to late night snacking, I guess. 

Poor Tag.  I think you should walk to ice cream for Tag, and you'll get in a good workout!

Leslie
                            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

mrpat

I'm down 3 pounds from 2 weeks ago, now at 165.
                              SteveP

I'm down 3 pounds from 2 weeks ago, now at 165.

Kewl!!!!!

SteveP