Masters Running

Happy Birthday Wildchild!! (Read 180 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Happy Birthday, Carolyn!!  I forgot that we shared a birthday! A good time of year to have a birthday if you live in Maine or Colorado!

Happy birthday!  Best wishes for a great birthday and year ahead!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Mariposai

Happy birthday to my birthday twin.

I hope someday we could celebrate our day together...that would be a wild day

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

wildchild

Carolyn

Thank you everyone for the kind birthday wishes!

A special thank you to Tammy for starting this thread, and to my birthday twins Nancy and Teresa!  It would really be a hoot to meet up and celebrate our birthdays together - or meet up any other time, for that matter!

It was still warm after work - 93° in town and 73° at home, which was still warmer than I like for running.  So I waited till 7 pm, when it was down to 65° and the sun was at a low angle, and went for a fun 3 miles around the block with Tazzie and Ladybug.  Then I came home to delicious salmon birthday dinner cooked by my DH. 

One of the greatest gifts we all have, not just on our birthdays, is running.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Happy birthday, Carolyn!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Here's a belated birthday wish for you, Wildchild.   Happy Birthday!
              Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                Happy Belated Birthday -- hope you had a wonderful day!!

denise