Masters Running

Tuesday 5/23 Jay is gone we must carry on! (Read 37 times)

Mariposai

Greetings from Edinburgh.  The Easy Pacer and I are having a blast. We visited the Highlands on a 12 hours guided tour yesterday.  We saw a lot of the country side,  but did not have enough time to really explore. 

Now we are gearing up to fly to Ireland  to meet up with the twocats 

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

Holly, Love the accomplishments of DD. Did the state or school district make the decision to change the school start date? Is there anyway to get the start date on the ballot and put it into the hands of the voters?

Tramps, I agree. Simply because someone is in the building trades, doesn't mean they are any good at it.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

So I had to retire those shoes, which make me sad. But I got to open a new box of shoes, so that makes me happy.

SteveP - It is just our district, but you make a good point.

Erika - one of my co-worker is retiring at the end of this week. Every day she is counting down the days.  I asked her, "Can I go with you?"

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."