Masters Running

Vermont City Marathon (Read 393 times)

Walter--so we found each other but so fleetingly! I was just so wanting to get 'er done--I hung arond after for quite a while (getting rather sunburned, euw!) but never got to see you again, drat. This just means we'll need torun again somewhere, and soon, I hope. I need to log off and get to bed as my shuttle to the airport leaves at 5:30 am Shocked It was a great race and I'm so glad Vermont has NESN, even if the Sox did lose every game I was here. grins, A
    Masters 2000 miles
      Fleetingly? I think it's called "dropping my slow behind like a hot potato." I was living up to my screename that day. Congrats on your AG finish (2nd), most-modest-of-all-RA-posters. Walt also sunburned

Ultrachick

Congrats on a great run Amy! Sorry I didn't catch up with you-you're too fast for me anyhow Big grin I never did make it to the Expo Friday night, made it to one seminar on Saturday and then because my SO Jack was an invited runner hung out with all the invited runners while they decorated their water bottles during their technical meeting-there went the rest of the afternoon. He had a good race, 2nd in his age group 45-49. It was a great dat to watch-I wish I ran because the shirts are a nice color this year and the medal is nice too but I would have cooked out there and not had fun since I'm closer to the 4 hr range so it's also good I didn't. I'll collect my log this Sunday-that's what you get at this trail marathon-a piece of log with the blue blaze painted on it that marks the trail Smile. I can even get my prize before the start so I don't forget! Good job everyone who ran! Kelly
        If you never go fast, you'll never go fast.