Masters Running

2's Day 7/7 Master Runs and Fun Stuff with Friends (Read 398 times)

just looking . . . only way I can see what's going on.

How's everyone doing????

MTA: Cripes, I give up.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

fatozzig I am using Firefox version 3.5.30729 which I just downloaded and it works fine with RA.  Maybe you are missing a plugin or some such the site needs.  I would be happy to try and help you out if you like.  Just send me a note and I will get back to you and we can try to do this in "real time" via the phone if you want.  No guarantees though.  Other than see where things are going wrong and checking your setup and options I fear there will not be much I can suggest. 

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Holly, good point about the 6pm, it's settled, I'm going to do the 5 miler.  So are you in??  Coolio!!

Tammy, don't worry about rushing back into it, yes getting into a routine is good but listen to your body and take it easy.  This is still a recovery period for you!  Enjoy it, you EARNED it!!

Thanks Tselbs

I switched my normal Tue run to Wed, so no run for me today.  Tempo tomorrow, yeah!

rs

Troy Strawberry Festival 10k - 6/7/09 - Goal 46:xx -->46:18!!; Americana 5k - 7/4/09 - Goal 21:xx-->21:12!!; Brookville 5 miler - 7/25/09 - Goal-->34:xx-->36:21; Crim 10 Miler - 8/22/09 - Goal sub-1:15-->1:14:14!!; Alter 5k - 9/5/09 - Goal 20:xx-->20:32; AF Marathon - 9/19/09 - Goal sub-3:38 (PR)--> 3:41 (BQ)