Masters Running

40s 50s 60s+ On the Run - w/e 04/10 (Read 545 times)

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Have fun tomorrow, Joe.  I'll be thinking of you about the time I wake up for the gym.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Queen of 3rd Place

Sending good thoughts for Joe and Leslie....does anyone know if we can track Leslie?

Ex runner

Queen of 3rd Place

I checked the AR50 website and there's only tracking for a handful of runners.

Men's lead pack came through the marathon mark well under 3 hrs!!

Ex runner

Top 'O the World!

I thought there was somewhere we could track Leslie..??  maybe not Sad  will just have to wait for the RR & hope she's enjoying some of this beeeeooootiful weather!!

Kiicking around the computer so far today...getting to the final week up here already!!  warm & slushy for the next few days up here...If'n I can get my paperwork done, I may be able to start running more regularly in a few more days! Yay!

Joe?  How'd it go?  {{jealous here}}

DH & the ins adjuster negotiated a middle ground....not enough to do a full body shop repair, but under a full "total loss" & I get to keep my car so,....

Yup, Mairead has been doing the stop, sniff & roll thing lately, especially if we're under a 10mm pace...smells like Spring out there...gotta "read the mail/male" 

mta:  http://www.ultralive.net/results.php   (Leslie's race)

Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Queen of 3rd Place

That's the results for the sub-8 hr group FAST! - does anyone know what Leslie's goal was (time or to finish)?

That course profile is killer - there's a GIANT hill right at the end! Eeek!

Ex runner

Ultrachick

Congrats Leslie!!!!!   As of 11pm eastern-the results page wasn't completely up to date.  I saw her listed as the last finisher in a twitter update-12:52:54!!! There was a 13 hour time limit-you cut it close girlfriend!!

Fully enjoy basking in the glow of your accomplishment !  You did great!

Treat yourself to a massage and have a safe trip home!

Kelly

If you never go fast, you'll never go fast.

flatland mountaineer

Congrats Leslie looking forward to hearing all about it.

Joe how did it go?

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III