Masters Running

Tuesday's Daily, 6.13.17 (Read 33 times)

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Star--we only have a couple on our property, but someone else on the lake showed pictures of dozens 

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Mike E

MM #5615

Jay--I'm sure Marj and Henry had a little something to do with your award but I can't imagine you doing anything halfway so there is no doubt you deserved it.  Congratulations!

catwhoorg

Labrat

6.5 slow and hot miles after work.

Was over 90, full on sun. SO some hard miles, but they are the ones that bring on the speed come the Autumn.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Whew.  Thanks to paul’s “beautiful” weather report for his 6.9 miler while up in the Seattle area today, I don’t have to get in trouble with twocat for having to say what it was like for my fiver earlier in the morning.   Good timing.  Thanks.
          leslie - me too about RW.
          I have no idea why, either.
          steve - no such thing as “too many” of those.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

evanflein

I had to go back to yesterday's thread to see Steve's pictures. Beautiful! We had fun in Mackinaw City and the island when we were there for the Bayshore Marathon last year. Probably way too much walking all around the island for the day before the marathon, but we had fun.

No doubt that Jay deserved that honor, no matter who had anything to do with it.

Leslie, when Abby was constipated we'd give her the "Petromalt" hairball medicine. Seemed to help get things moving along. Good luck.

Starr, glad the doc isn't concerned about your leg. How does it feel?

Some areas around here (the low-lying spots) had frost last night, with more predicted tonight. Holy carp! It was 37° at our house this morning. I just don't get this weather we're having. Keep reminding myself that yes, we did hit 90° last Friday! Today was beautifully sunny, but not real warm. It was about 63° when I went out for my run after work. Meant to get out earlier but just too much going on here.

7.5 miles.