Masters Running

Memorial Mondaily May 28 (Read 39 times)

spacityrunner

Nice racing there Falcon and Dave and Stumpy

3.6 miles on Hot Springs Mountain this afternoon.  Not many showed up for a run today...holiday and all...but it was fun.  Then dinner out with a friend afterwards...she didn't mind that I was all sweaty and stinky :-)  True friend!

Trails Rock!

Well, I had a whole post and when I came back in here I see it didn't take.

Seems like a lot of you are getting into your summer weather.  Us, too.  Only ours is foggy and overcast or sun with lots of wind.  The last two days have been sun/wind, so my allergies picking up.  Bleck!

Enke - I definitely mispoke.  The prominence is over 2800 feet.  I can't find the elevation gain, but was dang steep most of the way.

2Kitty - I spent hours and hours and hours rolling all the coin we found in my dad's place. The Hub and I are now in the process of following all of this. (Any guesses on how much is in there?  There are no pennies.):

No automatic alt text available.

About 40 min of core/ST this a.m., then about 3 hrs of pulling and tugging and digging and squatting and lifting while working on the mess of a flower bed.  The mowing and dinner-making, followed by a trip to the store for some well-deserved ice cream.  Now I'm ready for bed.

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Mariposai

Any guess how much is in the jar that Leslie posted? humm.....about 897 dollars.

MikeE, you are our spartan runner. You will do just fine at your marathon  in two weeks.

Enkie, sistahh, do tell more about your backpacking trip. How fun. Nice job with your hard deck work today.

Today I ran  8  hilly miles with my running sistahh. We are training together for her first marathon in October. I was nervous the whole time as we climbed the hill, my first hill running post injury. "Knee" is doing OK, even after coming back home and spending about 2 hours mowing the lawn. Ohh, I signed up for my first half marathon post injury. Wish me luck.

Tonight's dinner was amazing. I am food automatize now, so I will describe it tomorrow.

Also, I was gifted two pairs of butterfly wings by my "other kids". Life is good.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

Holly, not all garden plants do well with mulch. Watermelons need their roots got get warm.

SteveP - Those pups are so happy!  Any update on Mia's future?  I can't believe Noah is 10 yo.  Where'd the time go?

She's either chained or in a kennel. She has more freedom on the chain.  The kids think that teaching a dog tricks is the same as training.They're still looking to re-home her. I've stepped back from that because they've yet to follow up on a lead. I've made contact with people who were interested, however, I'm not going to find her a home instead of them.

SteveP