Masters Running

40s On the Run - nO KaTcHy TiTlE for Wk EnDiNg 07/19/08 (Read 408 times)

flatland mountaineer

3.1 this morn now off to the wheat field. Lynda did the relay for life thing last nite. They did it last yr at the HS track in Ogallala and she was gonna get some run miles in but they moved it to a city park with a little narrow concrete path so that nixed that.

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III

Top 'O the World!

....still giggling..... Big grin I'm doing a LSD @ 10,000' for elevation acclimation.....(goofballs! Evil grin) 8.46 @ 11:37 pc (ish) this am w/the TNT group along the river, so could/did include a few water stops for Mairead....easy run before going "upstairs"....thank goodness I dragged my butt outta bed to run before it started seriously heating up! on track for 100* today....humidity is low though 18% R2; looked up RFL around here....I can pick any wknd of the next 5-6! one of the 'side effects' of metro life Wink Outta here till Sunday nite! Smile
      Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
        I'm doing a LSD @ 10,000' for elevation acclimation.....(goofballs! Evil grin)
        What-evah! We know the truth.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

flatland mountaineer

And John Denver sings away"Rocky Mountain High in Colorado." Cool Wink

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III

Top 'O the World!

...Friends around the campfire, and everybodys high... Rocky Mountain high...
            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group