Masters Running

Country Music Marathon (Read 142 times)

TomD

Well, I somehow cut the bottom of my left foot trying to catch one of my cats last night to isolate them, so to have my new carpet put in today. I will not be running the CMM this weekend. I still hope to run Lincoln on May 3rd though. Maybe it is for the better. There is a lot to do around here to get my home back together again. I will miss meeting fussyrunner and seeing my friend, Jack Brooks, completing his 50th state. My nights are still long and lonely. I just can not help thinking of Donna. I look forward to the day of remembering Donna without crying and being alone in this house. I would love to put together a string of nights getting enough sleep. TomD
    TammyinGP

Sorry to hear you won't be able to run this one, but there are always more marathons to run and CMM will be there next year. That day/night will come Tom. {{hugs}}

Tammy

So sorry I won't get to meet you Tom. Stay strong and know that you are going to have lots of long nights but each one will get shorter. Keep posting and maybe I'll be able to join you on the marathon side of the stadium finish next year!