Masters Running

Sunday, October 1 daily (Read 36 times)

Welcome to all the newcomers!! I like to pretend I'm a regular but lately I have been more of a lurker/occasional poster 

Erika - I read the Steamtown e-mail -- hysterical!! Any more plans for a Boston meet-up this month?

Holly - you are brave ziplining - don't think I could do that!!

Jay - Have fun at the Vineyard

Milktruck -- I CAN'T believe I forgot to post my Aug miles --- grrrrr -- heading over to do Sept now so I don't forget again

No running on the weekend because of work and tired legs --- ran 21.2 miles Friday ..... finishing slower than slow!!

MCM is going to be interesting -- I seem to fade after 16 miles both mentally and physically!! I really need to pull it together so think this weekend will do an 18 then have a 2 week taper -- should be very interesting!!

denise

evanflein

I thought KSA was running MCM, but I guess it's Deez! You go, grrl!

Glad you made it through, RunnerKSA, sorry you hated it. Maybe after a day or so, it won't seem so bad. Kind of like childbirth, right?

Welcome to the new folks. I don't remember if I ever posted in the welcome/intro thread. I'm the one from Alaska, trying to balance out the preponderance of east coast runners here. Marathon Maniac 685, I've done a few marathons with others here, including Holly, Mariposai, Aamos (where is she, anyway?) and others. When I'm not running, I'm in the garden in the summer and doing other stuff in the winter. Other stuff includes time in the gym, time with my cat, cooking and hanging out with my BFF, my DH. He's also my most ardent cheerleader and support team.

14.2 miles today, a good steady run with only two short walk breaks on the steepest hills, and just a couple of stops for traffic and DH met me with my water. 8:24 average pace and it didn't suck, so feeling good about Steamboat coming up next week!