Masters Running

40+ going beyond.... Inauguration Week 1/25......... (Read 535 times)

Tuff trail run this a.m. Gave up after 5.5 miles and let Karen and Bill finish up. She had 22 miles to do. Came home, cleaned, and actually got some things accomplished. Now I'm jonesin' for a burger, fries, and chocolate milkshake. It'd probably kill me, but at least I'd enjoy myself in the meantime! Have a good weekend, kids. Stay safe and warm.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Ultrachick

Hi Everyone! I've been reading but not a lot of time to post by the time I was done catching up! You are a busy lot! Big grin I'm doing well. Been running this week, taught skiing today (froze my butt off-it's freaking cold out!), been busy with the boys and Jack and I gave a talk about ultra training last night at a local running shop. It went well, about 20 people showed. Some familiar faces and some new ones. The kids are doing a bordercross race tomorrow so more freezing my toes watching. Here's a link to a slideshow of our races from last year we had running during our presentation http://picasaweb.google.com/JackPillaVT/KellyJackSUltraAdventures#slideshow/5295052930760610210 Looks like all of you are doing well-going to the gym, running, etc. Have a good rest of the weekend! Kelly
      If you never go fast, you'll never go fast.
        Cool slide show, Kelly!

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Hey 40s. Jim, it'd be awesome doing one of those mtn snow igloo treks. I've got a want list a thousand miles long and this is now on it. My problem is my mind gets a little over extended and my means can't catch up! And yes it looks like you're getting hammered with the winter weather this weekend. It's cold here...that about it for now, but the next few days promise some freezing rain. Same thing with that trail running slide show ultra. I've got to do that. Please don't anyone post anymore pictures. Big grin It all looks so great! I want to do it all! I"m kidding about the photos of course. I love seeing them... At the end of today I'll have finished up my 2 week recovery period. Tomorrow or Tues. I'll get out for some miles... It's supposed to be freezing rain, so we'll see how it goes.
          Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

flatland mountaineer

Easy 4 miles, winter conditions, did a layer adjustment midway(took off some and added some), usually stay kinda close to home when it's this cold. Body parts felt ok. Weather looks better later in the week. Have more training this week on the GPS precision agriclture stuff and then a daytrip to a farm machinery show on the CO front range this week. Neighbor that drives my truck is having shoulder surgery tommorow so we will look after his cows for a few days. Really cool slide show Kelly. Ev good luck on your comeback week, watch that ice, freezing rain is nasty stuff. laters

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III