Masters Running

Bayshore meet up ... (Read 682 times)

dg.

Smile

thanks Byll!    

Reservations have been updated!

Reservations at "Auntie Pastas" is all set. (Actually in "Zio's" within Auntie Pastas - more of a sports bar than a stuffy restaurant.)

Table for 15 at 6:00 PM on Friday May 28. Here's who I have:

Me 6
      MS 1
      dAAve 5
      dg 1
      MarkGuy 1
      SteveP (aka Batman) 1

Bill
      Traverse City Caterers & Restaurants - Auntie Pasta's Italian Cafe
      www.auntiepastas-zios.com
      cquaint yourself with Traverse City's BEST Italian restaurant. Auntie Pasta's Italian Cafe' and Zio's Pizza Pub have been voted by the readers of the Northern Express Magazine for several years in a row as having the "The Best Pasta in Traverse City!!"

Traverse City Caterers & Restaurants - Auntie Pasta's Italian Cafe

www.auntiepastas-zios.com

cquaint yourself with Traverse City's BEST Italian restaurant. Auntie Pasta's Italian Cafe' and Zio's Pizza Pub have been voted by the readers of the Northern Express Magazine for several years in a row as having the "The Best Pasta in Traverse City!!"

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

SteveP

Good news!!! Mrs.P commited to dinner

Please don't tell her what I'm like...I'm trying to keep my real identity a seekrit

SteveP

dg.

Just making sure everyone is present & accounted for.   Willing and able.  at least, to eat pasta.  

Tag, can you find your dad for us?    I know... you've already got your paws full.   but time is running short & I might have gotten lost running long.     Remind him that this is time to taper taper taper.

Can't wait to see you again, & to meet your mom! Big grin   ( I won't let her see me scratch... thanks! )