Masters Running

Wednesday, August 4th, Vacation Runs and Other Assorted Fun (Read 478 times)

Mariposai

Hurray!!!!! Craneium got his coaching job!!!! You will be one great coach.

Aamos, you are one funny gal.

skydiving? count me out of it...but then again...my sons keep telling me that we will go skydiving when I turn 50...thank goodness it is still many years from now, maybe they will forget.

4 easy miles this morning. 

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Franc59

Half Fanatic #36

Jon,

I'm planning on doing that out an back a few times....yes 3 sounds just right of course at a very conversational and social pace..

I did run 4 and a bit after work today and the quads are still making themselves known..but getting better everyday, hopefully I'll be as good as knew by Saturday morning!

I wrote an Italian version of my WR  RR and sent it off to a running group  over there, it would be nice if I can get someone interested in coming over for a marathon or some other race one day !

Wow look at the time, a nice evening everybody!

Francesca

I think I would like skydiving - as soon as someone pushed me out of the plane.

Forced myself out tonight for my 10 miles.  It was one of those where I had to keep telling myself just run to X and you can turn around.  Then I'd get to X and say, well, you went this, far just to X and then you can turn around.  Soon I'd run to so many X's, it was 5 miles and I could go back.  It was party sucky, part tempo, part steady, part strides.  I just wanted to get it over with.  And I'm sick of the crappy weather we've been having.  Actually got cold on the second half.

Around Mile 8, this guy just flies by me on the other side of the road, looking fresh as a daisy.  Granted, he probably just started out, but I'm thinking he's like Joe - very cooly and easily running 8:00 mm or faster.  *raspberries*  (you know I luv ya, Joe. )

Okay.  I've eaten my oatmeal, I stink, I need a shower, and I'm going to bed.  Later, dudes and dudettes.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

I love it when Leslie finishes her oatmeal and calls me a dudette.

modified to add:  Erika, I wish you lived somewhere in the contiguous 48 states.  Aren't you guys up for trying Florida now that you've had that Alaskan experience?  We could bug the carp out of Bouger.

grins,

A

ps:  Holly, you'd best be having a good time out there in my almost home (my folks were from western PA, just north of WVA).

Masters 2000 miles

Happy with 4 miles this AM.   No problems, except I'd like to be able to run faster.  Hum.

Vista, I have been off line for several months, and think you are fairly new, so just wanted to say Hi, and that I love all that energy that you have.  I started running two years ago at age 68.  Love it.