Masters Running

Womanless Friday, 3.10.17 (Read 38 times)

tetsujin209 it is NOT MY RULE! It is part of the OFFICIAL book of running rules! Really!  Rule #1 clearly states, "No running in the rain!"©

Tramps good for you waiting for the rain to pass!

fatozzig hmm, not sure I would agree that you should get in the middle of your DH's intercine relationships unless you feel totally comfortable doing so. Blood feuds can be weird.

C-R working <> free.

enkephalin I have to say that pond/mud pit/swamp looks like it must smell awful!

evanflein good for you pulling back from risking overdoing it.

Mike E what a drag about the car keys.

My week of running has been cursed! Cursed I tell you!  This is finals week for half semester courses. I am teaching one such course. That has significantly limited the days I can run. What has it done, each and every one of them? Yep, R-A-I-N!!! So I ended up doing 6 miles on the TM.  Tomorrow I have 16 miles planned. Fortunately it is "just" supposed to be a frozen tundra out there. No rain or snow.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Hi everyone!

Well, good news today. I need to keep the boot for another 3 weeks, but can start bearing weight on the leg.

Can book physio ASAP and start setting up a return to walking/running plan with them.

Best part....... no more air boot in bed!!! Yippee!!!

.....Nancy The road to hell is paved....... run trails!

Mariposai

Hemeracallus, great to hear your good news!

Holly, glad to see you are having a blast.

Twocat, enjoy your Tundra!!! At least it won't be raining..

Tramps, I so remember Tribee meeting Spareribs Smile.

Spareribs, praying that you will find an answer soon.

Tetsujin, you funny fellow.

Erika, nice pool running.

ME? I was sick all week with a head cold and today was the first time I felt good enough to go for a run. Seven smile miles and loved every second of it. Then back to the office for more work. I am getting a lot done.

Cheers to all.

Nancy

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

I'm just popping in to say hi.  I have to work on my project for church and get to bed so I can get up and get into work early so I can get home and get my project for church done so I can get my run done and get to bed.

I did 8 miles on the treadmill....they stunk.

Okay--gotta go.  See ya!

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Leslie, it is most certainly in your place to call your SIL out on her rudeness. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family at this time.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**