Masters Running

Hey! we can message each other! (Read 432 times)

Marathon Maniac #3309

small little box??  not sure what you are talking about. . . .

have you been drinking again???

I have been drinking heavily today...but lots of water for tomorrows 23 miler. But really, as I am typing this it is in a really super little box I have never seen here at RA before...ate well today too Tammysweetnessgal Timeryjonesyboberey TimBo for short Run well on your 18 miler Tammy...will be thinking about cha

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

TammyinGP

yes, they changed the reply boxes to now look more like an email response, Tim.

but I can't get the smilies to work. I can click on it but it won't show up in my reply box.

i'm running 18 tomorrow TimBo . . . but since you are three hrs earlier than me, I'll probably just be starting when you are finishing up.

Tammy

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

"Hey!  we can message each other!"

MTA.......I guess that joke has already been taken.

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM