Masters Running

Wintery Wednesday Runs (Read 608 times)

Henrun

Been wearing my Canadian flag pin this week. Go Canada!

Boy, folks are chatty today!  I'm just getting to check in.  Injuries, illnesses, and just plain weariness of the winter is what I'm seeing.  Hang in there!  Spring is coming soon!

8.10 miles this a.m.  Was suppose to do 10, but I got up too late.  Had a 10:08 ap, which I'm happy with since it included a wrestling match with my HR monitor, a couple of hills, and a couple of short walking breaks.

lotsandlotsandlotsofgoodlucktoholly.alltoesandfingerscrossed.

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

As for running news, I received an e-mail about the lottery for the Mount Washington Road Race-one hill (7.6 miles) with a 5, 000 foot climb. It was intriguing to consider it. I had done it once before (in 1976). They had past results and I discovered I had done it in 1: 45-but that was 34 years ago. Don't think I would come close now.

Wow that was faster than Tramps ran it Wink

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

SteveP

good luck with the blood work Sue.

Yikes Perch!!!!

5 miles on sloppy snow again. It was like running through sand but with layers.

SteveP