Masters Running

Mate it's the Weekend! Well for me anyway! The Saturday 10/14 Daily (Read 38 times)

Quick post - heading out to the last campground dinner with friends for the season!!

9.1 low energy, tummy troubling miles - don't think my GI system loves the Zpak!!

Great pic Holly and nice looking car for DD!!

denise

Mike E

MM #5615

It looks like Twocat is running pretty well.  Through 30k in 2:30...sorry...2:34.  But, still, if h keeps this pace, he should be real close to a 3:30

Mike E

MM #5615

Do we know anyone else running the Melbourne Marathon?  Tracking just one person is getting boring....come on Twocat! GO!!  You're almost done!

Mariposai

Go twocat, go. He is at km 38 now. Still looking very strong. He is having a very good race.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Mike E

MM #5615

He's almost there!

Mariposai

Just finished at 3:49. Very strong race. Congratulations

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Mike E

MM #5615

And he's done!  After all he went through leading up to this race, he did a fantastic job!  Congratulations, Twocat!

Congratulations twocat, very well done!

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich

Way to get it done, twocat!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

great melbourne marathon ii-cat

Hope you 'll have an alive recapoo. .

Since I'm sans gadgetry to give constant feedback on pace in my rrunning, I love the km marathons with 16 more check points to 42.2 km vs. only 26 marathon miles.

ps - have I ever mentioned how much I love fitness clubs, at least 24-hour fitness.  Yep, I'm definitely going to go back again next October.  yippee!

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Gret Picture, Holly!!

ETA going through yesterdays thred on my phone nd wondering why my post didn't show up.  apperently closed my computer last night and forgot to hit post. 

Sweet!  Way to go!

Love the pictures from today and yesterday - great racing and meetups!

Here's a picture from the Steamtown Marathon last weekend.  Rarely do I get a picture with both feet off the ground.  Almost makes me look fast. If my tongue wasn't hanging out it would look better, though. 

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, text and outdoor

Not much time to run this morning, as we went to look at a car an acquaintance was selling, since DD is about to get her temps and will soon be driving.  This is frankly much too good of a car for the rambunctious child, but it was such a great deal - $5350 for a 2007 Honda Civic with 94,000 miles, extremely clean and well-kept - that we couldn't pass it up.  If DD takes care of it she could have another 10 years on this car.

Image may contain: car, tree, sky and outdoor

4.5 miles for me today.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Love that picture, Holly.  Pure determination!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth