Masters Running

Heart Treadmill Test (Read 181 times)

The Jogger

Hi, same as I posted on Kickrunner, good news. I had my test today after the fright I had a few weeks ago. It involved several ECG's before during and after, I also had my bp taken at different stages. I have really wanted one of these done for a long time but was always weary of the result...... Anyway, today the doc told me he very rarely see's these type of results, he predicted I would reach the 8th stage of the test which I did, he told me to keep doing what I was doing and to run my marathon next month. He also said it would be a while before he see's results like these again. Right, back to proper training......... Roy
      That's great news, Roy!
      Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
      seemomgo

Excellent! Smile
          That's fantastic news, Roy. Now you can continue running without worry. TomS
          SteveP

Good News Roy!!!!!!

SteveP

dg.

Roy, wonderful news!! a big relief, that can be scary stuff. So happy you're on for your marathon Smile! get going & have fun.
                All systems go, Roy! Good news. Run well.
                LaVita
                  Great news Roy!' If I remember you and I are somewhat on the same schedule so I was missing your daily reports. Welcome back and take it easy starting back into training. I think we only have 5 weeks left. Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Oh that is great news Roy! I've been worrying about you lately, so I am very happy to read this and know that you will do your first marathon next month!! ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                    It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

The Jogger

Thanks All, I'm a happy and relieved chappy now Smile Larry due to my little hip injury, which I will get over, I had to drop out of the schedule, so I will just try to build slow mileage, distance rather than speed so as to cover the distance. Thanks again Roy

Manchild

Nice to hear news like that, eh Roy? I'm happy for you! Chris