Masters Running

Wild Rogue Relay 6/16-6/17 (Read 33 times)

spacityrunner

When I saw the sign that said 1/2 mile to go (they had these for all the legs - a much welcome sign!), I was soooo relieved!  I thought I was still one mile out.  I started chanting "1/2 mile, thank God, 1/2 mile, thank God" nonstop until I finished.  

this...what Enke said...I'd forgotten about those signs...but how I loved it when I saw them....

Trails Rock!

Mike E

MM #5615

I love reading this stuff!!  Thank you all for sharing your stories.  Keep 'em coming for as long as you want!

an amazing likeness

Great write-ups by all, good reads!  Loved the roadside dance party story...hope the Rosie team keeps that in mind come Sept.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

wonderful summary Liz but this is the only statement I take issue with, silly girl. YOU did NOT let your team down. We are a team and help each other out. YOU did a fabulous job in this relay and I welcome you back to my home and our WRR team next year as well!!

Liz most definitely did NOT let our team down.  I so enjoyed her company!!  Meeting Liz was a huge highlight for me and we kept each other stitches quite a bit of the time.  

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance