Masters Running

SUNDAY, 9.18.16 (Read 38 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Steve and Carolyn - love the pics!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

This was his first ultra and he ran 63.1 miles. I squeaked out 62.2.

I'm never running again. Lol.

Woo Hoo!!  Nice running!!  

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Head Procrastinator

Just popping in to yesterday's thread to applaud Twocat (now I know how he got that name) for organizing RTB for 10 years. The logistics that go into this are amazing and I picked a great year to join in. Love my van mates, of course LaT and Mariposai and Twocat are old friends but made new pals too and bonded over blood, sweat and tears. Or is that peanut butter, sweat and gatorade.

Coastwalker and his DW were also awesome letting us invade their home after for cleanup of us and the vans.

I have a conflict with my cycling clubs signature event this weekend but I am happy to have been part of this milestone RTB team.

Hey all the rest of ya! Nice pics and looks like Aamos had an awesome weekend visiting Holly and her crew as well.

~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
        Mariposai

Loved RTB - the group, the race, and mostly our organizer - Twocat made the race that much more special. This was Year 10, so he somehow coordinated a special 10 year pin for the race and another for the year of EACH runner. Then when you think all is over and things couldn't get better - Jay styled us with a hot shower and a post-race local sustenance.

I am still smiling ear-to-ear

I am still smiling ear-to-ear as well.

And yes...Twocat is the Team Captain extraordinaire.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard