Masters Running

Friday July 12 Daily (Read 38 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Hey folks,

Greetings from Norris Lake.  Super sleepy after a wonderful day on the water. Enjoying a margarita now while dinner is cooking on the grill.  My foot was still sore enough this morning that I was still limping badly, so no run today.  Hoping this will ease with somw time off.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

anneb

Happy Friday all! Holly, enjoy your weekend on the lake. A margarita sounds perfect right about now. I picked up a 6 pack of a blueberry lemonade shandy that I like today... I'll be having one soon!

I've been slacking on running all week - I just haven't felt like it. Nothing is wrong, I just haven't felt like getting up at 5:30 to run. I hope to get back to my regularly scheduled programming next week. As for the weekend - I guess I'll continue to do what I feel like doing. I've been walking a ton because puppy! Which I've been enjoying. I worked from home this AM and then took the afternoon off, and then ran 4 on the treadmill while watching the Cubs, which felt pretty easy.

Hope everyone's weekend is off to a good start.

Anne

Anne-  what brand is that shandy?  It sounds wonderful.  

Holly-  Did you ever have an X-ray for the foot?  It’s been a long time now.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Marathon Maniac #957

KSA - the issue with this foot started with laat Sunday's LR, and got worse with Wednesday's 7 miler.  There has not been time to see a doctor aince we  left for Norris Lake.  The other foot is the one that has been a nagging issue for montha, but that foot is mostly healed now

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

anneb

Saugatuck Brewing Co.

Anne-  what brand is that shandy?  It sounds wonderful.  

Holly-  Did you ever have an X-ray for the foot?  It’s been a long time now.

Anne