Masters Running

Tuesday, June 15 Daily...... (Read 599 times)

Anyone have any ideas on how to disperse a really fine collections of CDs encompassing all types of music?

First, I'd rip all those CD's into MP3's and store them on a hard drive.  That takes a bit of time but is well worth it for getting MP3's that you can then use on an MP3 player/phone.  You'd have a great collection.  Then take the actual CD's and donate them to a library.

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Renee the dog

I just had my first glass of wine today.  Aaah!  I think I'll have another. 

Ever???!!!!   

Did some slideboarding in the morning, and tonight, I just got in from a 3 miler post-sunset with Renee.  Fabulous run in 66º F and only 89% H.

Have a good evening!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

I look my best blurry!

Ever???!!!!   

Did some slideboarding in the morning, and tonight, I just got in from a 3 miler post-sunset with Renee.  Fabulous run in 66º F and only 89% H.

Have a good evening!

No!!! Just for the DAY!  I'm a bit of a wino.  Having a VERY good evening.  No doctor's appointments for a week.   I'm celebrating DS's recovery. 

Wannabe, you could change your screenname to "Wine-a-be-runner," and all would be good.

8.25 today, 2 in the AM, 6 and change in the evenin.'

Walt

TammyinGP

wine-a-be-runner: glad you son is recovering! the pics just make me cringe.

no wine for me. But I did do mile repeats tonight (2 miles of repeats, plus a warm up and cool down for a total of 4miles tonight), followed by 60 walking lunges.

Tammy

Good base run at 7:50 pace not much else going on
              evanflein

5 miles, untimed... but just because my Garmn died right after I started (why would it be low on battery charge? I always keep it charged up), so I ran a route where I knew the distance. Started at 8:06 (checked Garmn as I left, and apparently right before it died) and the stove clock said 6:48 when I got back... AND I had to take a couple  minutes off for a potty break in the woods at mile 4. Just couldn't make it that last mile home. Overall, happy with the run, but I do like knowing a little more precisely how long I was out there!

Aamos - I'll echo Enke re the CDs.  I love all kinds of music.  Whatcha got?  I'd send you one of those "everything that fits in the box ships for $$$" from the post office.  . . . . Seriously.

Enke - I rarely drink, as well.  Makes me a cheap date . . . and an easily intoxicated one.

Wannabe - I'm amazed at the bruising all the way down into your DS' neck.

Nancy - Feel better soon!

I was suppose to do 10 miles this a.m. with 6 hill sprints at the end, but I ended up with only 9 miles/6 hill sprints.  I don't know why these mid-week 10 milers seem so dang hard this go around.  I'm doing the same amount of strength training the day before that I was during my previous schedule.  I may have pushed it a little too hard re the pace this a.m., but I just didn't want to run after a few miles.  I felt strong, though, doing the hill sprints at the end of the 9 miles, so who knows.

Everything was sort of "off" this morning.  My HR monitor was rubbing a raw spot in the front, so I took it off and stuck in my waist pack.  Well, my Garmin kept going off saying my HR was around 170.   I ended up having to go into the alerts and turn off the HR alert.  I get in my car to leave for work and because I had my clutch replaced over the last two days, all of my radio stations were messed up, as was the time.  Looked at my watch so I could set the time, my watch is dead.  Okay. Am driving down the road and look down at my speedometer.  The speedometer isn't working.  Well, for crying out loud!  So far my computer has exploded . . . .

Have a good Wednesday ~

Leslie
                  Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                  -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance