Masters Running

Dinner tonight (Read 432 times)

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

We - well I had lemon pepper tilapia with wild rice and garlic toast.    DH came home late - so his was cold. 

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Marathon Maniac #957

Please don't blame me if you start gaining weight for pointing you to the Pioneer Woman Cooks website.

I almost put something in there about it all being Dave59's fault....  I'm making her baked beans tonight to go with a baked chicken, since the weather has cooled enough to leave the oven on for a bit.

Have you seen that Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich?   I've been trying to figure out how I can make it without the 2 sticks of butter.....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

evanflein

The pizza last night was gross. Came from a place I don't like at all. Oh well, worked for me. I made a turkey sandwich when we got home. My niece did make a really nice salad with craisins, candied walnuts, blue cheese and balsamic dressing.

So, tonight we'll have the damn halibut. I took another piece out of the freezer so there'll be enough. I'll make a cheesy sauce to go on it, works to disguise it a bit so DS2 will eat it. (make a medium white sauce, add cheese and a bit of "Kitchen Bouquet"... an old recipe from my mom)

King of PhotoShop

Someone tell poor Benger that the short form of refrigerator is commonly spelled "fridge."  We do not put our food in the "frig." 

I see that poor Nono can't get me out of her mind.  Crazy about that woman.  Spareribs