Masters Running

Tuesday, June 29 Daily (Read 486 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Slo - does that mean your birthday is today, or tomorrow?  I remember that nice pateo job you did - beautiful!  Are you going to try that again at your new house?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

dg.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/MastRun/forum/20d9313b8c484b9c895804e8f4725446

now we have time to get ready.

Wink

TomS, enjoy your family reunion!   Looks like perfect weather for it.  ... as far as your run, aren't you due for a a bit of a break?  do you ever cut back?

enke I'm sorry everything hurt.      but wtg getting yourself up & out... wasn't that a challenge there for a while?

Slo

That patio turned out awesome.....I'm going to miss drinking beer on that.

The new house has one, not as big or nice but yes....I will be adding onto it. Probably next year.

And tomorrow is the B-day.......This weekend I'll be running in my new AG.

And tomorrow is the B-day.......This weekend I'll be running in my new AG.

Happy B-day. My oldest DD is turning 10 this weekend - on the 4th. First kid to hit double figures in age. I will officially have a 'tweenager". Somehow I feel more like a "Masters runner" now.

lamerunner

EGH3, Happy birthday to DD. Mine turns 17 on July 12. Terrifying age....
              ....Mine turns 17 on July 12. Terrifying age....

...my DD1 turns 34,

I'm STILL terrified.........

.................Happy B'Day slo//..........Good Running to ya........

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Marathon Maniac #957

My DD turns 8 on Thursday.  Friday night she gets to have 3 little girlfriends spend the night.  I'm taking them to the pool for a couple hours, then they will have a campout in our 3-man tent that I will erect in the downstairs family room.  I'd better stock up on flashlight batteries.  DH plans to hide in the bedroom until the event is over with. 

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

My DD turns into all shopping malls.
                  Vista
                    My DD turns 8 on Thursday.  Friday night she gets to have 3 little girlfriends spend the night.  I'm taking them to the pool for a couple hours, then they will have a campout in our 3-man tent that I will erect in the downstairs family room.  I'd better stock up on flashlight batteries.  DH plans to hide in the bedroom until the event is over with. 

How funny. My DD had her sleepover this past Sunday night (family party this Sunday). They also swam in the pool and I erected a 3 man tent in our family room. I didn't have to hide too much in the bedroom, though. But definitely glad it's over.

Marathon Maniac #957

Great minds think alike!

Lots of tents in and around the backyards in my neighborhood.  Looks to me as if the kiddoes are collecting on all the times they asked for sleepovers and M&D said something like: "oh, let's wait until school is out and the weather is nicer." 

Gym day for me, darn it, as it is a beautiful June day. 

Happy Birthday to all the June celebrants!

42-4=38 days--or less, he heals fast-- to go (Pedey Watch).

grins,

A

Masters 2000 miles

Very pleasant weather here in Michigan tonight. 70 degrees at 5:00 pm and I got in a very nice 7.5 in about 1:09:00.

I needed to make up for some lost miles due to Sundays stormy day.

Speaking of drinking beer on the patio Slo, I think thats where I am headed while I listen to the Tigers Twins game.

Great runs to everyone

Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

evanflein

6.1 miles in the drizzle tonight. Legs felt tight and stiff. I can't wait till our fiscal year changes and a lot of these projects I have now wind down. Too much desk time lately. Planning on taking some days off here and there in July to work on my garden and other things around the house.
                            SteveP

Nice TM run Karl

Happy Birthday Slo

SteveP