Masters Running

The July 6th daily (Read 180 times)

Mariposai

6 miles on the 6th. Legs are feeling still very tired after the backpacking weekend. I will post some pictures later.

I hope all of you had a great weekend.

Eliz, how is the marathon training coming along?

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Good morning Mariposai!

Keep cool all of you.  It sounds like it is going to be a scorcher in many parts.  Run easy, and hydrate often.

6 on the 6th for me too!  6 fairly sproinky miles today, while keeping the effort level easy.  8:48 overall, the last 4 miles at MP and below.  Encouraging.

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Marathon Maniac #957

Oh goodness, Mariposai, we posted one minute apart!  That's why I shouldn't start the daily, seems like I split the universe every time.....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."