Masters Running

Why me and Dad had a rest day. (Read 305 times)

Avenger Doggie

protector of my dad

Me and Dad didn’t go run run run today. We both got ouchies. He digged in the yard to plant trees and Mom was happy. He tweaked his back too.

I digged in the yard and Mom was mad. I got a hole that I can put my whole head into and almost half of the rest of me. Mom was really sad. Dad telled her I was getting “go fors”. I didn’t know what a go for is but I was gonna get em get em get em.

I was digging digging . My mom and dad was talking with Noah’s mom about dogs digging. Dad showed me a hole and said, “What’s that Taggy?”,  A little fuzzy critter runned out!!!

Dad screamed like a little girl.

Mom screamed like a little girl.

Noah’s mom screamed like a little girl.

The little critter screamed like a little girl too.

It went run run run  and I went run run run

Dad yelled “Get em, Tag!”.

I said “I’m gonna get em get em!!!”.

Mom yelled, “Tag come here!”.

I said “I’m gonna get em get em!!!”.

Noah’s mom went bye bye

The critter just yelled.

The critter runned all crazy and I runned all crazy. It was just fun and I was gonna get em get em!!

Dad yelled, “Good boy!”

Mom yelled, “Bad dog!”

The critter just yelled.

(Ya know, now I know why I’m so screwed up)

I getted the critter and holded him with my foots. Then he wiggled and I got to go for him again. That’s why dad calls them “go fors”.  When I got him again, I holded him in my mouth and I went to give him to Mom. She didn’t want him and said “Drop it”.

Dad said “Bring it here”.

I’m gonna need a therapist with these two.

I dropped the go for and licked him up till he was all slobbery.

He just laid there and I was ascared that I broke him.

Dad said it was “playing possum”.

Possum!!!

I was looking for the possum, the go for runned away. I runned too and I got em and taked him over to Dad.

Mom bringed a bucket to Dad. Dad telled me to drop it in the bucket. I dropped the go for by the bucket and it layed there. Dad went to get em and I taked it away from him. It’s my go for and he can chase his own. I put it by the bucket again. When Dad went to pick it up, I taked it again. We did this some more, then Dad’s face turned colors and he said bad things, so I let Dad have the go for in the bucket.

Then Dad taked me and the go for on a bye bye ride. I liked it more than the little critter did. He was in the bucket digging digging.

We taked him to a flield and Dad let him go. He was slobbery and sticky.  The go for went run run run. I wanted to give him a kiss good bye but my dad is mean.

When we getted home, I showed Dad my ouchie. I teared off my toe nail when I was digging digging. It was bleedin pretty good.  Dad tried to make it better but I started crying. When it was bed time, Dad made a bed for both of us on the floor. He told Mom, that he couldn’t fix me, but he could make me comfortable.

When Dad was sleeping on the floor..I sneaked up on the couch and went to sleep. The floor sucks. When Dad waked up and saw me on the couch, he told me I was a “chump”……A “chump” is a doggie who sleeps all cozy on the couch while his dad is on the cold hard floor. So I’m a chump. I sleeped on the couch.

Sniffing Butts, Tag

Renee the dog

Hilarious!

Signed,

Renee

P.S. Don't tell Mom I know her password.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Tag - Ifd try to catch go fers and something called a mole all the time.  I sit and sit and sit by the hole, but 'ceptin' for the dirt movin', nothin' comes up.  *sigh* I would like to give Mom and Dad a gift like you did, too.

Signed - Goombah the Goof (yeah, they call me a goof, but  I know how to get on the 'puter)

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

#artbydmcbride

meow   <licks fur>  <sneers>

Runners run

I keep telling ya, Tag. Write a book about your adventures. You could make your mom and dad rich!
            wildchild

Carolyn

Hi Tag, that doesn't sound like a rest day to me!  It sounds like fun, fun, fun!  I like to dig holes too.

Your friend, Ladybug

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Mariposai

meow....my name is moon dancer...my mom likes to pretend she is a butterfly when she runs...

and I am so glad I read about this adventure today...I too like to sleep on my mama's couch, but I have never seeing an opossum  before. When I sleep in the couch my mama is not happy with me.. my mama...she does not like it because..."important" guess may come wearing black suits and my lovely hear may just get stuck to their clothes...she says!!

I like you Tag...you are funny.

Your new friend...

Moondancer

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Frank wants to join Tag's fan club.  Does he get a pawtograghed photo he can hang by his bed?  The 2 bassett hounds, Odessa and Millie, who live with the court clerk I see everyday, send him an annual shot he pins up and there's room for another.
                  Masters 2000 miles

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Hi Tag, it is me, Brinkley!  (shh, don't tell my mom!)   I wanted to tell you that I get in trouble sometimes too.   My mom has Hailey locked in my dad's pole barn for some reason and now she comes home from work every day and lets her out for a little while, and then gets locked up again.   She must be really, really bad.   

When mom comes home she lets me and Huntley and that annoying B'Nellie out so we can chase critters!   My dad has cool wood piles out in the woods and all sorts of things scurry in there.   We climb the piles and try to get at them.   one time B'Nellie brought my mom a dead mole and she screamed!   she got a shovel and put it in the wood burner  

B'nellie was sad cuz she wasn't done playing with it yet - it was really kewl.

One day last week my mom was leaving so she was yelling and yelling and yelling my name - she yelled a lot!  I could hear her, but I didn't want to go back in my cell so I just kept huntin and I stayed real quiet so she could n't hear me.   She tried whistling too - but she isn't any good. 

calling - calling - calling Brinkley - Brinkley - Brinkley and I hear her geting mad but I still don't go to her

Then I heared my dad's quad start up and i luv to run, run, run after the quad and I bark, bark, bark cuz it is so much fun.  I run, run, run to the quad and there is mom and she is mad!   she called me "bad dog" and took me to my cell and didn't give me a milk bone.

she must have forgot she was mad when she come home again, cuz she let me out and I jumped on her like I always do

I like that you sleeped on the couch.  sometime I do that - so maybe I am a chump too!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                    It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com