Masters Running

A few photos after Sundays Run and our storm (Read 200 times)

These are a a few shots I took with my camera phone after our recent Sunday morning run and then a few more as I arrived home yesterday before cleaning the snow off the back decks. This is Don and is famous mustache that gets so iced over on our winter runs! This is part of our Maine Rowdies running group – Brian, Ron, Stu, Joel, Don, and Mike This is what I looked like after Sunday morning’s run – my eyelids were freezing shut again! The next three are various shots of the front of our house after the most recent snow storm This is the larger tree that split during the ice storm last week…clean up will come at a later date These next two are looking out our back yard at the Saco River…which still hasn’t frozen over This is the walkway leading to our back decks
    stumpy77

Trails are hard!

OK, Maine--we know you're pround of that finish, but isn't that a bit excessive? I think there might be something a little confused in the picture posting Wink

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Woops what can I say stumpy? I took a quick look and went back and fixed it but you beat me to the punch!
        stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Yah, I guess that was more what you were aiming for Smile Quite a group of hearty souls. And a lovely house and location. I think I might appreciate it a little more in the summer.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

#artbydmcbride

Great photos!! Smile I am so glad I live in Southern California!!! Cool

Runners run

Henrun

I'm glad I used to live in Maine! Cool

Marathon Maniac #957

Bob - what a beautiful home you have! Although yes, I would probably like it better in the summertime.... Smile Frozen eyelashes looks a bit uncomfortable, but the frozen mustache is a hoot!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'm glad I used to live in Maine! Cool
                  I'm glad I STILL do!  Smile  One of the most beautiful places on earth. MTA: I just went for a perfect, 6.2-mile run in light snow. Wow!!! Life is good.
                  evanflein

Don's mustache looks like my boss' after he goes out skiing. Great snot-cicle catcher! (bleh) I gotta say though, those frosty eyelashes are a bit on the amateur side! Wink Beautiful house, Bob, and thanks for the frosty fotos!