Masters Running

Mahvelous Monday 10/07 (Read 47 times)

OrangeMat

MM #6177

OrangeMat

MM #6177

She showed up back home at 1:30 AM wet, quite pleased with herself and happy to see us. 

Whew!!

Doing my best here to catch up from the last week or so. Last time I had skimmed the threads, it was right after Tim's last long post, and I was about to leave for my weekend in Corning. Had no time to write anything, but his words kept swirling around in my head. And I realized that's exactly how it is here, and that's totally fine.... People write what they write, you can comment if you have the inclination and/or the time, but you've got to believe we all care, or else we wouldn't keep coming back. There is no snobbishness here. It's more like the feeling of being with a good friend or close family member: you're comfortable being together even in silence. Unfortunately, this being a written word medium, getting that point across (especially without a "like" button to click), the constant reassurance isn't visibly there. But I for one can feel the smiles here... and I'm sure you all know I'm smiling too. Smile