Masters Running

Run to the Border Half Marathon (Read 262 times)

Henrun

Right, Kevin. It was John DiComandrea. He's quite a runner and I hope I can be as fast at his age (another 6 years!).

King of PhotoShop

Another strong race for you Henry, well done. Please give my best to Marj in hopes she recovers soon. Spareribs

#artbydmcbride

Woohoo hardware!! Great job Henrun! You are really running well. Congratulations! Smile

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #957

Henry - I'm late to get to this, but nice racing! I'm sorry Marge is still having problems with her knees - hope they heal up soon for her.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Henry, Congratulations that is a fantastic run and quite the competition you are facing. I enjoyed your report and nice to hear that Marj is recovering and her knee is being looked at. All the best to both of you. Maybe I will see you guys in Boston next year Tall

Recent Best times: None recently

Good race. No, there is no shame to coming in second to a long time track star! Excellent time. No why is it that RD's seem to have no idea as to how many porta potties they need at a race start? Do none of them actually run races? Confused

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/