Masters Running

Thursday, 2.16.17 (Read 35 times)

spacityrunner

Perfect spring weather so i sure didn't want that to go to waste...suited up at lunchtime and did a speedy little 4.3 miles.  Outrunning sunset had me click off a couple of sub 11 m/m.  Zoom zoom for this slowpoke!!!  Daffodils are blooming and the gnats were clustering.  Yep...spring!

Trails Rock!

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

I sure am glad it's Friday, tomorrow.  This has been a long week.

I did 6 miles, tonight.

Okay--that's all I got.  See ya!

evanflein

I agree Mike, this does feel like it's been a long week. And Liz can knock off that "spring" talk any time. 

Sorry to hear you're feeling crummy, Deez, and dealing with a sore quad as well. Double duty, no fair.

Jlynne, how's your heel? What are you doing for it? Be sure to stretch those calves!

My heel issue is better but still there. I couldn't pass up a clear sunny day with temps up into the 20's though, so made it out late this afternoon for a run. 4.2 miles that felt a lot harder than they should but it did feel nice to be out in the sunshine again. Heel felt ok at the start and got a little sore by the last mile, but really not bad. I think I'm making progress. Good thing since we leave in a week for AZ....

spacityrunner

And Liz can knock off that "spring" talk any time. 

I couldn't pass up a clear sunny day with temps up into the 20's though, 

Hey, isn't that like spring weather in your neck of the woods 

Trails Rock!

Mariposai

Perfect spring weather    Daffodils are blooming and the gnats were clustering.  Yep...spring!

Not FAIR!!!!!!!!!! we s till are dealing with snow and ice storms. Spring is far away from us.

MikeE, I am with you. This has been a long week, but I did finally finish a very complex and time consuming report to HUD today. I hope the report gets good grade and I don' t have to deal with this report again for two years.

Deez4boys, sorry to hear about your ouchie. Take care sistashhh. Rosie Ruiz Fan club needs you as a team mate in September.

When is the Arizona, RAfamily meet up?

Kuddos to all go went out and run a few miles today. Me? I left the office the minute I submitted the report and ran 9 smile miles. Yeap. Call me happy Posie

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Tammy, I am sending positive healing thoughts and prayers for your dad. Dads are very special. Hugs

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Henry - maybe we should check with Mensa-brain SteveP
                and make sure everyone's relatives move to Florida

before getting sick.  However, havin’ ‘em close

like Tammy is best.  Good luck to all.  
                I was going to report on this afternoon’s spring-like,
                five-mile return at 57o, up 15o from the historic
                average for the day and repudiating the day's predicted

continued rains and 40mph winds. However, when I got back,
                I started to check out YouTube for the referenced SNL’s.
                As soon as “SNL” got typed in, what would appear
                but an immediate “SNL Trump” option with dozens
                of hilarious skits going back to the debates, if not more.
                Thanks tramps/holly. I have a feeling the next one

might have something to do with “chaos.”

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)