Masters Running

Jan. 9 Master Runs - and happy Gator Nation Celebrations! (Read 532 times)

Marathon Maniac #3309

Advice.... Don't push on the back of your heel Big grin
    Always a Comedian in the Bunch TongueBig grin Seriously, no one can tell me where there AT pain was Confused Here is the boot / boots I will be able to run with, when I can...for those that wondered, and they are supportive and comfy. http://www.dme-direct.com/aircast-airheel-air-cast-heel-plantar-fasciitis/ TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Gordon, I'll really miss your weekly running and xtrain thread. Please hurry back.
      We'll work on keeping the xtraining thread going in Gordon's absence, in the hopes that it one day draws him back to us. Smile

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

munchkn883

Finally got in a 5 miler today. Felt great! Hoping to get in 7-8 in the morning. NO PAIN!!

Marathon Maniac #957

< my="" hands="" were="" the="" only="" warm="" part="" of="" me,="" />
          That's never happened to me...Smile Francesca - good luck tomorrow!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

#artbydmcbride

Finally got in a 5 miler today. Felt great! Hoping to get in 7-8 in the morning. NO PAIN!!
            Hooray munchkn833!! That is awesome! Smile

Runners run

6.01 very easy miles for me today - 48:54 - (8:09)
                Easy 3.6 miles out and back in near by neighborhood light snow, temp was 21 when I finished. I am thinking about going back to school this spring and finishing my masters. I have an interview with one of my old profs, one of the few still at the school and still alive. hopefully she will write me a referral. My oldest son, the professor says I probably do not need a referral because I had such good grades, higher than his GPA in under-grad , to get in. Wish me luck.

Maniac 505

francesca, have a great run on that ugly course, Erike, good luck at Disney, I know you will nail it Enke, so cool that you will try to be there to pace Frank, I did my longest in over a year today. my last marathon was December 07, I ran 20 miles this afternoon and I feel great (at least as great as you can feel after a 20 miler) I think I will be able to jog along with my favorite ultra goddess in Maui, in a couple weeks afterall.
                  Mariposai

Terrific news Divechief..........I am so happy to hear about your 20 miler today. I did the same number, felt great, but will tell the story tomorrow because I am too tired to type anything right now. Hugs to my ultra queen arf, please. Good luck to Francesca.........you go and conquer them trails girl.....you can do it!!!!!!!!!! So sweet of enke to be there with her. Enjoy the poop festivity SRLopez

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

flatland mountaineer

Always a Comedian in the Bunch TongueBig grin Seriously, no one can tell me where there AT pain was Confused Here is the boot / boots I will be able to run with, when I can...for those that wondered, and they are supportive and comfy. http://www.dme-direct.com/aircast-airheel-air-cast-heel-plantar-fasciitis/ TimBo
                      I have been wearing those for my AT for about 5 mo on and off. I don't think I could run in them but wear them during the day if I can get away with wearing shoes that day.

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III