Masters Running

Mondaily, 4.23.18 (Read 40 times)

Leslie; we have a rule here that is: if something comes IN, something else must go OUT. So decide which dresses you already have that are going to go to Goodwill.

I HAVE to do this, 'cause when I go visit my buddy in Portland in July, we'll be boarding the "Goodwill Train."  It's when I do my clothes shopping for the year. 

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

I HAVE to do this, 'cause when I go visit my buddy in Portland in July, we'll be boarding the "Goodwill Train."  It's when I do my clothes shopping for the year. 

My life accomplice had a previous life working for a bunch of design houses in NYC, the last was as Donna Karan's assistant. She has an entire room in the house that is filled with stuff she designed, made, or samples from when she was a buyer for Barney's. shoes, dresses, pants, hats, everything. And every time she goes to visit in NYC, she comes back with even more stuff that design industry friends give her. So we HAVE to have the in/out rule, or we (me) would be over-run!  She's not afraid to use the stuff, though, she was joking about how she was using $5k couture overalls to ACTUALLY garden with! lol!

Yes, she hates my Skechers running shoes, well, pretty much all my running shoes, but especially the Skechers. We don't mention the Cr**'s word around here anymore.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Mariposai

Mike, I wondered where you were.  We missed you!  Holly & I had to eat all the junk food!  I was working too, and wasn't around as much as I should have been.   How are your knees?   Why was there tape on the hardwood floors?      ...  good luck.  Soon I get to bruise my jaw again as I read about your race.....

enough already!   

'nite

I sure missed this lovely lady's posting Smile!!!

No run here today. Tomorrow is PT day (Knee is not happy at all with all my driving in the last 3 days.)

Tomorrow is a new day.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

evanflein

Today ended up being a rest day too. I just reach a point where fatigue takes over and I feel very "unwell" for lack of a better term. That's my clue that a rest day is in order. So, DH and I went out with some friends after work and had snacks and some wine. One friend just lost her dad, and it was good to talk about that a bit. Really nice day here, although a little chilly with the wind.

I need to do a full purge of this house. I should take a week off and just go full force into it, but I never do.

SteveP

C-R - I Charlevoix is fast and flat. I still get warm fuzzies thinking about that weekend. I'm going to check my calendar if you're going to be there.

I kinda wonder why there are rabbit ears tucked under the visor in his car. In case you need to make an emergency 'hop-away' ?

You never know when you'll need a Batman mask, rabbit ears, googly eye or hillbilly teeth. A person has to be prepared. The looks I get from  a police officer when I get pulled over!!!

Leslie, I I believe a dress can qualify as 'emergency equipment'.

Surly Bill -  I have a thing where, when I get one shirt, two must leave. It's two years strong and I still have a boat load.

We need a house purge as well.

After arguing with a supplier, there as a blood drive after work. DW saved us a good deal of money on some flooring. I'm not sure where I'm going to put it until l can take a weekend and tear out the carpet we saved money on three years ago.

SteveP