Masters Running

Wineglass Marathon, Corning, NY (Read 470 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Great RR and pictures!  Sounds like a pretty course and a nice, low key race.  Congrats!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Mariposai

What an outstanding performance. I will need to read this RR again just before I run my next marathon. Look at the even paces!!!!

Thanks for the pictures.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Marathon Maniac #957

Okay, great splits, well-executed, speedy pace, BQ – none of that surprised me at all about you, Lou, but this one:

At the 25 mile marker I did a quick calculation and decided, in fact, that I could BQ if I pushed it a bit.  

After running 24 miles you can STILL do calculations, and QUICK calculations at that?  You are amazing!

Excellent race and report!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Just wanted to say congrats Lou and great report and photos. And yeah, I wish I could calculate when I'm  out there running....

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Awesome race, surpassed only by your wonderful matching outfits.  Wink  Thanks for the pics and RR!

(MTA - based on these pics, I'm finding it harder and harder to believe that either you or PDR are grandparents, since you both look fabulous!)

Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com