Masters Running

Blatant attempt to lure Aamos out of hiding (Read 385 times)

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

How often can you have the Sox AND running in a single article? http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/articles/2008/12/15/okajima_shows_finishing_touch/ From one Sox fan to another. Hope you're enjoying the hot stove league.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

dg.

I don't know the answer to that question, but good idea Kevin!!! Amy, I've been thinking about you & Dan a lot. hope you are ok. I understand it being tough to post sometimes. even just a little squeak from you would be wonderful. {{{{ }}}}
      wildchild

Carolyn

Amy, I hope all is well and you've just been busy running back-to-back marathons or something!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Amy! Thinking of you and DanL2. Glad to hear the HM training is progressing. Still think that is a terrific goal and find it very inspiring. Dan, pay attention to your coach - she's a real pro! Wishing you both a relaxing holiday season ahead with time to enjoy all the good things in your life. Hugs to you! Skip

Renee the dog

Hi Aamos and DanL2. Wishing you and yours the best of the holiday season. Hope 2009 is good to both of you!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Mariposai

I wish you guys were closer to me so I can personally deliver my lentil soup for the soul for dinner tonight. Heck...I would even belly dance for you as long as you provide a glass of merlot or two. Zillion of butterfly hugs sistahh. Please know that we care!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Marathon Maniac #3309

If it matters much...I few heartfelt tears your way Girl Fren...Amy Timbo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Hi Amy and Dan - hope this finds you both doing well!!

denise

Aamos and Dan, my thoughts continue to be with you. Wishing you the best. TomS
                      Sheesh, I didn't mean to worry anyone. We're just driving over a bit of bumpy & foggy road right now. I just wish he could find the smoother, more scenic route! How about I bring in a case of merlot (and one of pinot grigio, possibly luring Franc and any white wine drinkers), consult with the Beers about brew and you all come over for dinner. I'll help with the soup, Mari, if you'd let me. Meanwhile, D. is totally re-energized as he figures if he keeps on his training plan, he can best Hideki's time in the marathon. (I also gave him an early present--membership in Red Dawg Nation and an autographed copy of the scorecard from Josh Beckett's no-hitter last summer.) Thanks, from my heart and the bionic one, too. A&D
                      Masters 2000 miles
                      xor

Aamos sighting. Take care and Merry New Year!

Marathon Maniac #957

How about I bring in a case of merlot (and one of pinot grigio, possibly luring Franc and any white wine drinkers), consult with the Beers about brew and you all come over for dinner. I'll help with the soup, Mari, if you'd let me.
                          I'm in! I'll even make the salad! Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

dg.

I'll bring brussel sprouts. Big grin (so happy now!)
                            Tramps

Glad to hear this. I was a little worried your fingers might be too cold to type.

Be safe. Be kind.