Masters Running

Saturday 11/5 Just Starting it a Bit Early (Read 37 times)

I know this is against protocol but figured that there is no way I was going to post the various ways to track me in the Indianapolis Monumental Marathon today if I waited for race morning. There are two ways to do so. The first is to use the official phone apps. You can get the Android version at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.meetmijntijd.cnofinancialindianapolismonumentalmarathon and the Apple one at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cno-monumental-marathon/id1144861868?mt=8. Just look up Spiegel. Cathy is my DW and she is running the HM.

The other way to follow me is to use the following URL which will show my live location on your web browser via a phone app I have called Real Time Tracker http://www.greenalp.com/RealtimeTracker/index.php?viewuser=matthewspiegel&guestpassword=Indy26p2.

The race starts at 8:00am EDT. Happy weekend running!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

coastwalker

Hi Twocat, and those to follow,

I just tried to track you, Twocat, but I got nothing. Does it matter that it is 9pm on Friday? Shouldn't it show me that you are in your hotel, sleeping? Never mind...

I went for a serious massage late Friday afternoon, and she really dug into my hamstring and IT band. She was laughing when she told me she had lied when she said she would take it easy on me. But it helped a lot. And she told me I had to take at least a few days (ideally a week) off from working out or I just wouldn't heal up. So I'm outa' commish for a short while. I hope I don't make DW miserable...

Have a greta whatever day it is!

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

GL TwoKitty

Jay - ouch! I need a massage for my left hip - will wait until after SeaCoast

Kirsten

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

an amazing likeness

Run strong Twocat !

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Mike E

MM #5615

Good luck Twocat!  Go! Go! Go!  And have fun!

I am getting ready to go to the State Cross Country Meet.  I had such a great time previewing the course with the kids.  I can't believe the season will be over after today.  Oh, well--I'm going to enjoy today for as long as I can!  See ya!

I wish I could post a picture I took of the state-bound kids.  It must ne Windows 10 that does it differently, because I posted that picture of my daughter and granddaughters from my work computer without any problem.  I'll have to figure it.

Okay--now I'm really going.  See ya!

Head Procrastinator

Posting in the thread that started first even though technically it was too early Smile

I am a few days behind but skimmed briefly before posting.

Hoping your race went well. Matt!

I do not know how I didn't see the Halloween village when I was in chez Matt.

{{{{{B2 and family}}}}} I met Veta and she sure was a sweet animal and will be missed for sure.

Fat Tire bike? Like a real fatty or just a mountain bike?

Patience, Jay.

Congrats on the impending GC, Steve

Ran 6.5 this morning, it's a lovely day!

~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats

hally because it was not up yet when you were over. It went up Sunday afternoon.

Finished in 3:33:10. I am so psyched about that time. Negative split the race as well.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Dave59

Congratulations Twocat.  Fantastic race.

Great job Twocat!  And negative splits to boot!  I'm sure a more thorough recap will follow 👣

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Congratulations twoC
                      I couldn’t even run that fast when I could run.
                      How’d ya do the exemplary negatory?
                      Do you do many? :

have fun a state MikeE.

sounds kinda  huge or is the team a regular there?

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Head Procrastinator

hally because it was not up yet when you were over. It went up Sunday afternoon.

Finished in 3:33:10. I am so psyched about that time. Negative split the race as well.

Woohooo! Great time, looking forward to the Race Report.

~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats