Masters Running

We are not Kenyans. (Read 538 times)

mustang sally

Bad faerie

hey bad faerie,   are running the Bayshore something?

If I ever get over this stoopid bug well enough to, you know, train, I plan to run the marathon.

My sister's coming to wave pompoms and cheer.  I see you missed this registration window:  going to come up for the party anyway?

Queen of 3rd Place

Kenyans are "superior runners biologically"? Gads.You gotta wonder where someone who trained in the sciences gets this kind of attitude.

Anyway, your incredibly ignorant physician needs to see this, just for starters:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704350304574638550059084962.html

Ex runner

I look my best blurry!

I don't know what his sources are.  I know he was just off the cuff.  He was lighthearted.  Don't take such offense.  If you read my posts, I tend to take things lightly.  It's OK, really.  I'm doing all I can as a middle age American gal and loving it, aches and pains and all!
        dg.

If I ever get over this stoopid bug well enough to, you know, train, I plan to run the marathon.

My sister's coming to wave pompoms and cheer.  I see you missed this registration window:  going to come up for the party anyway?

yep.   I'll probably run the 10K while I'm there.        last year I brought pinwheels. Smile   (really)(but I left them in the car...)

stoopid bug.   get better!