Masters Running

Baseball? Ryder Cup More Like (Read 131 times)

The Jogger

Ok, so you lot are off to a good start and let's face it, it is your turn to win it but we've said that for a couple of years. Tongue It's all good fun though and is usually an excellent tournament and I don't say that because we have been winning it lately. May the best team win and if not enjoy it Big grin Roy
    huskydon

I love baseball, but I follow golf too! It looks like it is going to be a close match, but the Americans usually win the singles matches, don't they? huskydon
        You know what's great about this year's Ryder Cup? Both teams look like they're having a great time out there! Looks to be a great final day of singles matches. Roy- sure am missing Darrin Clark on your team. Hope he makes it back next year.

King of PhotoShop

Amen to Jlynne. That sums it up for me. Great competition and both teams look like they want to beat each other, but are also having fun. This is some sensational tournament. I want the U.S. to win of course, but best wishes to these fine athletes. Spareribs

The Jogger

Yes, I too agree with all that is said. It is one sporting event I really look forward to. Jeanne I was disappointed Darren didn't play, especially after how well he did last time. roy