Masters Running

Derrill's Race 5k Easthampton, MA---I scooted under 21 minutes! (Read 256 times)

Very nice AG win! You're so speedy, and I love that the wimmen smoked this race!

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

Actually, I am a little disappointed. You ran the 4 miles to the race. Then you came in 1st in division with a 20 showing on the clock. So far that is fine. But with that array of races, couldn't you have run over to one of them and competed there too? (Visions of Karin spinning around and coming out wearing a Wonder Woman outfit dancing in my head). Congratulations, ......great job and a lot of fun. Joey
      Vista
      SteveP

Karin!!! You rock!! What an exciting RR. Thanks

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Yowza! Not only first in AG, but 1/48! I always knew you were a super speedy runner, but it sure is nice to see you showing it off in pubic - great racing!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Congratulations Karin!! 1st in your age group - very, very Kewl!!! ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
            It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Karin - awesome race!! Thanks for sharing!

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

I love to run!

Wow Shocked That's fast!!! Way to go!! That is my goal time, sub 21
                One More Mile
                  Great job, CNY. You smashed your goal, were 1st in AG, and beat your sons coaches. Congratulations. TomS
                    CNY You are fast. Congratulations on the AG and careful ribbing police officers...it might come back to haunt you Big grin Great race Tall

Recent Best times: None recently

Hmmm....I do think there is some Sandbagging here......... Wink So, did this get in the Daily Hampshire Gazette, or do I need to set them straight again?? (You know, maybe you need an agent......I could do this job!) Most excellent running. I bet your son thinks you are one Cool mom. Congrats! yer fan, A
                      Masters 2000 miles

Manchild

Wow, what a terrific race!! Congratulations on your fantastic results!! Chris
                        btb1490

Imagine if you were actually training for these shorter races? What makes your time even more amazing (besides doing this so soon after Boston, and going in with a laid back attitude), is that it was probably done on a soggy trail given the weather. Very impressive as alway Karin! Congrats!
                          PJH

Very impressive run, Karin! I'm always amazed at your speed and the total mileage you can put in. Cam Neely was one of my favourite Bruins of all time - his work ethic was something. Btw - I enjoy the running advice that you give on the daily ...keep it up ...many of us need it. Smile PJ