Masters Running

Weighting for a Change (Read 210 times)

I intend to weigh myself like this from now on (nothin' budgin' )

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

evanflein

You may be on to something there, Leslie.

I'm at 144 this week. It's been an up and down kind of week, but I think the overall trend is down. Started January at 146.5 so doing ok I guess. I do know that the older I get, the harder this is.

lol Leslie ...... i think i'll try that too!!

this week at 135 - need to get it trending downward more!!

denise

Marathon Maniac #957

Still the same at 115.  But I'm not complaining.  This is a pretty stressful time for me right now, and I tend to be a stress-eater (or drinker), so staying the same is good at the moment.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

123 and hopefully going down. I packed my swimming suit for our vacation last week. Haven't worn it since last summer. When I went to put it on for a day by the pool, I found out it shrunk sitting in my dresser drawer all winter. How does that happen?
            evanflein

I dunno Jeanne, but my jeans have done the same thing. Curses to the closet shrinkers!!
              SteveP

206 Lbs

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

I packed my swimming suit for our vacation last week. Haven't worn it since last summer.

Swimsuit?  (((shudder)))  OMG, I forgot about those.....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Prince of Fatness

172.5.  Down a half.  Baby steps are better than no steps, I suppose.

Not at it at all.