Masters Running

Tuesday April 20 Runs and Flights (Read 639 times)

TammyinGP

excellent job Tom! Always nice to see the paces pick up on the 2nd half of a run. nice going!

Tammy

SteveP

Here's wishing Boston runners a safe trip to where ever home is.

The pictures are really kewl Lou. Thanks.

I gotta tell ya, it's good to see Doug back regularly as well as Roy C....Joey made a suprise vista  visit too.

Gotta love TomS' negative splits

The dog and I took another day off.. We both did er up pretty good Sunday.

Gotta finish looking at pictures.

SteveP

Fantastic run, Tom!  "[Ours] not to reason why . . ." 

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

tselbs maybe it was all the weight you lost due to the high heat in the last half of the run! 

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Just checking in after a long work day up in NH. We went right up to Durham after the Boston Marathon and I didn't bring my lap top. I have lots of reading to do here it appears! Thank you all so much for all the great cheer, support, and cyber energy from all points. You carried me across the line with a grin on my face-----an indelible one.

More soon, but thanks and gratitude first!

evanflein

Another quick thanks for all the cheering going on her at RA while we were running. This group is awesome!

I think I want a haircut like Denise.

Sitting in the Seattle airport waiting for the next leg of my flight. I won't get home until 7 a.m. Alaska time (11 a.m. east coast) on Wednesday. Makes for a long day after walking the entire Freedom Trail with Breger and his DW... and that includes all 294 steps up (and down!) the Bunker Hill Monument! A wonderful day, but wore me out. I think we walked/climbed for a little over 4 hours, not counting the break for lunch.