Masters Running

Out like a lamb, last day of March runs and such ..... (Read 557 times)

Great shot of Karin and Holly!

I was down in NYC again today, wrapping up one job and looking at another...a formal dining room table in solid mahogany. I finally had the wherewithal to bring my running gear, so in between the appointments I was able to get in 8.59 sproinky miles 'round Central Park, in 1:08:25....7:58 m/m...'round about MP for me these days. I was a little surprised by the pace, since i bruised the be-jee-zus out of my left leg yesterday (clumsy, work-related). Lucky for me, it hurt when I walked, but not when I ran. Guess I dodged a bullet.

Walt

Avenger Doggie

protector of my dad

Dad says he's been tired and not feeling good.

I tell him to have dead squirrels and ice cream and he starts drinking out of the toilet!!!!

He's funny.

Today, he took me for a walk. He said that, tomorrow, we can run run run!!!

I don't know what a "tomorrow" is...I know I can chase it!!!

Sniffing Butts, Tag

King of PhotoShop

Walt, Central Park is a bit hillier than people would expect.  How did you like it?

Mary that picture is priceless.

Stumpy, did you really think I would not be color-coordinated?  I warned you:

http://www.backprint.com/view_user_event.asp?PID=bp%18yG&EVENTID=64591&BIB=65&S=230&PWD=

Spareribs

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

I bow in the presence of the master  Bowing Yellow Smiley Face Gifs Images

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Mary, those puppies are sooo cute!  Someone told me they were here so I came running to see Smile

Hey, 'ribs -- did you know the bib was going to be yellow when you picked out your clothes?  How about stumpy's yellow, bowing emoticon? Big grin

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Head Procrastinator

Guilty here of sending out cute puppy messages! Mary, that is just cute overload! Gotta go eat a lemon or something Smile
              ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
                <sneaking back into RA>

Walked 20 minutes with no pain.

<sneaking out again lest the painful AT flare up>

Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

71° F

Went out for a run, not knowing how far or how fast I would go.  Since yesterday was 10 miles slow, I figured I'd wake up some fast twitchers with a few 800's.  After mile 6 I found myself on the trail.  At mile 7.36 I saw my friend and her dog, Bandit.  

If you have a choice between continuing an unplanned run or walking with your friend, you should always choose your friend.

7.36 miles running (with 3-4 800's)

1.49 miles walking

A good day.

Ribs, I love your photos.

Mary, I love your photos.

Holly and Karin, I love your photo.

(Did I miss anyone?)

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

Bill - if you see this I am planning on getting up early thursday to go to 7:30 mass at St Ambrose in Deerfield Beach - if you arent too far I could meet you for a quick bit after that ...........otherwise i will definitely see you when you come to Boston!!

Nite folks!!

denise

evanflein

Good choice, Rosie.

Ribs should be modeling for a clothing line... look at that matchy matchy get up and the ear-to-ear grin! Love it.

11.2 miles tonight, ran home from work. DS1 drove my car home. I stopped a couple times for traffic (bike path crosses the road and it was "rush hour" for around here), but got flagged down at 8.25 mile by a mom of one of Isaac's friends. Guess who just got recruited for the "clean up committee" for the senior graduation party. Oh well. As she said, it's easy, no fund raising and we don't have to be creative, just thorough. Guess I can do that. Overall avg was 8:16, which is cool considering all the uphill parts.