Masters Running

Hi! Still Running (Read 329 times)

Tramps

Hey TAG, good to hear from you and especially good to hear you and Jen are doing so well. Do drop in when you have a chance.

Be safe. Be kind.

TAG, it's great to hear from you and know you and Jen are doing well. It sounds like you've been doing some impressive runnning including, but not limited to, your BQ marathon. Don't be a stranger. TomS

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Hi Tag! Sounds like you've had a great year of running. Awesome! Is Jen still beating you in races? Big grin

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Tag

perchcreek, Jen is NOT beating me in the races anymore Smile I now have the family records for every race length much to Jen's chagrin. In her defense, she's had one injury after another the past 3 years--not that it would have made any difference. Wink