Masters Running

Donna's News (Read 389 times)

((Tom and Donna)) I am so sorry you are dealing with this difficult news...........as already said try to stay positive, surround yourself with family and friends and live each day to the fullest..........you will both be in my prayers!!

denise

nowor

Thank you for keeping us w/ you. My thoughts are w/ you and Donna. You both know how to get through the tough stuff. As Skip says, Each day is more important that how many days.
      Mariposai

Wow! this is a shocking news. My love, praying and concerns are with you. I also am praying for wisdom for your healthcare team.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

arf

MM #405

make every day count.
          ...words of wisdom from a good friend Just want to add my love and hugs to you both. arf
          SteveP

I'm sorry to hear your news Tom. You our in our thoughts and prayers.

SteveP

I am so so sorry, Tom and Donna. Hugs to you both - we are here for you.

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

Hugs to both of you. My thoughts continue to be with you. TomS
                  I'm very sorry Tom... Will keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers. Ray
                    Tom and Donna, prayers for stength and comfort continue to go out to you. Smile
                    Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                    coastwalker

Hi Tom, I'm so sorry that the news isn't better. For as long as you and Donna are together, I know you will support and love each other, and will make every day count (which is what you would do under any circumstances). Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Marathon Maniac #957

{{{Tom and Donna}}} I'm sending prayers as well.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

{{Tom and Donna}} Take it one day at a time. You have some good friends here.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

King of PhotoShop

Thinking of you through this. Be strong for her Tom as I know you can. Spareribs
                            anachrotech

{{{{{{{{{Tom and Donna}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} . Prayers for you both.
                              mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Prayers and strength to you both. We're here for you.