Masters Running

Monday's Daily, 1.27.14 (Read 32 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Nancy, that just stinks.  Did they steal anything?  Or was it just the joy of destroying someone else's property?  I would have a talk with DH about that phone habit.  What if it were a real medical emergency?  If you have caller ID or an answering machine he could still screen calls but answer when it is you calling.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

nancy - so sorry. I didn't know how far it'd gone but please tell paul I'll try to limit my calls if at all possible from now on, but I doubt it especially when I'm struggling in the middle of some long ultramarathon for the first time <<<(100k/100K)>>>I forgot to train for wanting to give up when you're such a good coach and so inspiring to get me through the hard spots.  However, I can't do anything about the rest of the guys always calling.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)