Masters Running

Erika! Holly! (Read 303 times)

Congrats Northern Goddess!  Aw, that sounds so puny and insufficient.  You so made up for last year, what a race!

Way to show the world how to Erika UP!  Now I'll write about you again in our little local paper and update my piece about you from this winter. 

Get that report in here, and I am at work today so no sympathy from me.  Just press the Do Not Disturb button on the phone and get on here and tell all. 

Holly!  good run--you were saying how slow you were after training in winter, but it certainly didn't show.  I know you've run faster, but given your winter season, it is absolutely amazing you got it together to get to Boston and run so well.  I still can't believe you were coaching Saturday morning.  Really missed you.  You always crack me up, and with the tax job and your kiddoes, I'm sure you have lots of new material. 

We went to the game Sat. night -- and we're true fans, so we stayed to the very end, then walked back to our little place in Brookline, getting in sometime in the wee hours of  Sunday am.  After D's race 5K race Sunday morning (his last mile was a 9:38, a good one for him) , we went for a walk and got caught in the rain, so by the afternoon we were asleep in needed naps.   Slept right through the festivities.

Means we'll have to try again next year!

Anyway, again, huge high fives to you both.  You are amazing.

MIssing you both,

A

Masters 2000 miles

Marathon Maniac #3309

Anyway, again, huge high fives to you both.  You are amazing.

MIssing you both,

A

Yes Holly and Erika are truly amazing.......but so are you RA Goddess Amy (you are too cute for your own good )

Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Marathon Maniac #957

Amy!  I was so missing you!  We tried to call your cellphone but you didn’t have it turned on.  Thanks for the kudos, and you put on a pretty nice race yourself, missy...

Since we are so rarely in the same section of the country at the same time, I was truly sorry I missed you.  Maybe next year....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

evanflein

Yeah, Amy, we missed you! and D! Saw the pictures Lou took of you as you passed the 20 mile spot and I figured you were tuned into the game. Thanks for the kudos, and yes I'll try to get a RR up soon but I'm swamped at work. Just thought I'd take a break and see what you guys were up to!

I missed you too Amy - was so hoping to meet you this year finally!!  Did you know I was the crazy volunteer screaming your name in the starting corral?  At least I caught a little glimpse of you again!! 

and .........the Sox game Tuesday night was UNBELIEVABLE!!  I was there with my 15 yr old behind the Sox dugout maybe 20 rows from the fields .....it was simply AWESOME!!!!

denise

Head Procrastinator

We have photographic proof of Amy PASSING RIGHT BY the 20 mile cheering squad where 5 or more of us were screaming AMY AMY AMY but you never acknowledged us. We were way more interesting then the losing game you probably had on your headphones.

Sorry you weren't able to meetup with anyone. We missed you.

~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats