Masters Running

Why Tall Came Back - And why he is Happy (for those that need to know) (Read 432 times)

Welcome back, Tall. I rarely posted in the same threads as you, but it's nice to know your on your way back to a healthier you - mentally and physically. Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they, too, have their story. (Desiderata-Max Erhmann, 1927) (The actual poem is much longer, but I love this paragraph.)

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Mariposai

Glad to see you back Tall..but please be careful with the matter of the heart. Life it is not so easily mend like that. Please give time for the warrior's heart to mend. I care so much for you as a human being to say that I am not happy that you are dating someone else right now. Your kids and your heart needs you to be focused right now without a romance. Please take your time and life will reveal itself to you. In due time you will find your princess once again.......

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Marathon Maniac #957

Tall - welcome back!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Tall, welcome back and thanks for posting. It appears that you are getting things sorted out and things are better. TomS
            Tall.......of course we all are glad to see you back. I am also thrilled that you have been able to use this time to obviously become more aware of your personal strengths and who you are. Your experiences are valuable and now can be built upon. Good luck and good running.
            Vista
              Mariposa I understand your concern but note that I am dating many women, not one. Just meeting people for companionship and sharing, nothing even close to anything romantic or amorous. Yes I do need time before I find my princess and it may be a long search. Thank you for your concern. Tall

Recent Best times: None recently

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Thanks for the update Tall. Things just aren't the same without you here and I am so happy that you are back. There is a very lucky woman out there for you - enjoy the time it takes to find her - because I know it will happen. ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Rindaroo

Glad to see you back. Be true to yourself, and you'll be just fine. Take Care!!
                    ...briefly coming out of Lurk Mode//....... ....tall, I just want to add my congratulations on your return..... ...........back when I was dating, there were many people who needed to be turned in to The Authorities, but I never figure out which Agency this should be refered to....... ........The Good News-----ya figured it out, didn't get Hitched during the ''Rosy Glow'' Stage, and sound like you're relatively ok from The Experience..... ........I met Pickles after I had decided I would just have to be alone, since all the people I had met were Strange (see Above) it happens, and like The Spanish Inquisition, ya Never Expect it......... ..............good luck My Virual Friend, .......................it'll happen......of that I have no doubt/////

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Top 'O the World!

Good to see ya back Tall! & moving fwd! Wink
                      Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                      wildchild

Carolyn

Tall, It seems to me that most people who take time to be pensive and reflect on their lives have nothing basically wrong with them. It's the people who never stop to think about it that can have real issues. Sorry that your romance didn't work out, but it sounded so nice while it lasted! Please take it slowly getting back out there in the dating scene. You're special, and a special lady IS out there somewhere for you. Welcome back!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.