Masters Running

Boston 4 hour pace group (Read 688 times)

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

The last time I ran it in 2008, I was in the first row of first corral wave 2, looking down the empty, crowd lined road. Now that was AWESOME!!  I'll be locating myself on the right side near the edge. That's where the cameras are Smile

I might really get run over in corral 16 because I'll be running corral 19 pace.

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Kimmie

Any other thought on how/where to meet up?

Landmarks inside of the athlete's village?

One week to go!   Excited but these dang allergies are pissing me off!!   

Marathon Maniac #957

Landmarks inside of the athlete's village?

The map shows an information booth in Athlete's Village - any chance we could try to meet up there?  It looks to be conveniently located between portopottie areas.....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

My initial goal was sub 4 but my training was not very good. I'm starting very slowly and will do my best to not look at my watch or wear a pace band. 4:15 - 4:30 is more realistic. If 4 hours happens, it will not be by a plan but because I felt good. But say Hi if you see a stunningly handsome dude in a Tedy's Team singlet. He might know me.

The map shows an information booth in Athlete's Village - any chance we could try to meet up there?  It looks to be conveniently located between portopottie areas.....

I see two information booths.  You are looking at the northern one, it seems (located between...).  Care to suggest a time, or shall we arrange details at Robin's?

Marathon Maniac #957

Fortunate One - yes, I was looking at the northern one, close to the Charity Runners table.   I don't know what time, since we'll probably arrive at different times.  Maybe just sort of hang around there to look for other RAers to arrive?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Kimmie

See you guys soon!!

Safe travels!