Masters Running

Moving on to Monday 12/10/18 (Read 43 times)

well when I right click (on my PC at work) on the image, there is no "copy" it's just copy image address. And I tried what Marj said and it didn't work. I know I've done this before, don't know why it's not working. 

maybe the work computer has some sort of blocking for copy'n'paste of images.

I'm using Chrome, on a Win10 computer. I'm also running poperblocker, adblock, and surfshark VPN as well as Panda antivirus. With all that going, it should be harder for me to right-click on image and "copy", so I suspect your work computer has some software or setting preventing it. Try "run as administrator"?

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Marathon Maniac #957

If I were a bat!

(pic from musical I worked on last month; the kid playing batboy could be a big star some day, and I don't give praise lightly)

Funny, when you said Batboy, I thought it was a play about baseball...

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_Boy:_The_Musical

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Henrun

PC firefox, windows 7, right click & copy image location  (marj using henry's FB & signon)

as an aside - power walked 3 and walked 3 more doing errands and the day is still young!