Masters Running

Is this where Everyone is? Monday 12/24 (Read 829 times)

Nice runs to all Masters! Holly....the free lb of coffee....pay it forward DH.....I knew the horse wasn't dead! Don't go gentle into that dark night! I want to look like PJH when I grow up.....Heck I'd settle for lookin' like him right now! Lookin' strong! 4 ez mles @9:53 pace. Beautiful 50 degrees
    Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

GreenMan

HoHoHo Hey Gang Holly, except for the fall, that was a nice run. Nice Job. You know, DW and I were at S'bucks, Lady handed us our coffee, we said "We haven't paid" She said "On the house" I ran 8 not as hilly, but free coffee. "Let heaven and nature sing" JJJ
      Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.
      mustang sally

Bad faerie

Mustang Sally resolves to take herself to Starbucks post-haste I'm still alive, just trundling along - wanted to stick my head in and greet everyone before Christmas. This would be a very fine forum if it just had a "go to first unread" button. Smile
        dg.

Guess my Cool Running Boomers Shirt is just a collectors item now...What about Running Ahead Masters???
          random access memory. (or is that just me?) doug, Big grin Tall, I'm glad you made it here. I loved your post yesterday about what you want to do with your girls. it will mean so much to them. wanted to mention it but everytime tried to get back there IE was shut down. curious. hi MS ! lovely to have you visit. I like today. haven't had pd access all day. espresso run (kitchen) then back to finish. anybody want some?

#artbydmcbride

I can see your picture now PJH! (on my home computer, my work computer must have filtered you out) You're lookin' real good! Smile

Runners run

Great picture, PJ -- you look tough enough to take on Dark Horse! And I see your pink butt, Ilene! And Tall! Tallrunner is here! And BAP -- hi BAP! Hi hopeful! 50 min on the bike in the rain -- I got a yucky dirt strip up the back of my jacket to prove it... Dead Good ride, though. Thanks, Tammy! oh, wait. I'm not supposed to be posting until Project New Econo is complete. Heh. Merry Christmas, everyone! Thank you for making me laugh and in some cases (not Spareribs Big grin) making me throw up a little in my mouth. Wink
              Dave59

Aw, Dave. I know that beaten-down feeling. Hey, as part of your revival, why don't you change your screen name? I mean, "GrayDave" sounds depressing, dude. It makes me feel like going outside in bad weather and lying down in the mud till the rain washes me away. How about something more vibrant? The best name, "Dark Horse," is already taken, but there is plenty of linguistic acreage yet to be homesteaded. How about "Davechief"? No, that sounds too much like one of the other guys here. How about "DaveRunner," kind of playing on "Bladerunner"? Or if you are feeling grandiose--I know I often am, in between bouts of depression--"The David"? With an avatar of Michelangelo's statue? Well, these are just ideas to get your creative juices flowing. Maybe we should have a contest to pick a new screen name for you! You would have to buy in to the plan, of course. Dark Horse
                A new name sounds pretty good. Maybe I can think of something before the end of the year and get a fresh start on the new year. My oldest daughter is expecting a baby in March and then I can be GrandpaDave.

seemomgo

I have finally read everyones runs and posts today - good humor from many. 4.5 run on the treadmill this morning then off to Colorado Springs where Mom is - she took a nasty fall on the ice and is in the hospital - we took lots of Christmas cheer to her since she will be stuck there a few more days. Wonder what they serve for Christmas dinner in a hospital? Everyone enjoy your blessing more than normal in the next days! Peace....
                    Well...............this looks like the place to be. I've been around to the others and I think I like it here the best. 5.5 this afternoon (after the wind died down) crisp and bright. Getting ready for Candlelight Service tonight. DW and I will spend Christmas day alone, but then DS and family will be here starting on Wed. He's the one who got me into this running! Merry Christmas to All!

Marathon Maniac #957

Old guy! Welcome! Pull up a chair, we're just getting started.... Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

anachrotech

Welcome oldguy - love your avatar !
                        bap

1 mile warm up 10:30 pace, heart-rate 110 (61%) A 10 minute wait for my team. 4 miles at 9:30 pace, heart-rate 119 (66%) A nice 44 degrees and clear in Central Park. Not many people around except for party-goers at The Tavern on the Green.

Certified Running Coach
                          Crocked since 2013

King of PhotoShop

Mustang Sally resolves to take herself to Starbucks post-haste I'm still alive, just trundling along - wanted to stick my head in and greet everyone before Christmas. This would be a very fine forum if it just had a "go to first unread" button. Smile
                            I have devoted my entire life and career to getting MS on the same site with me. (Swoon). and if I have to force the sw developers to give her what she wants, so be it. I am just a bit shy of heaven and that will be from the arrival of the fox from Vancouver. Spareribs
                              I have devoted my entire life and career to getting MS on the same site with me. (Swoon). and if I have to force the sw developers to give her what she wants, so be it. I am just a bit shy of heaven and that will be from the arrival of the fox from Vancouver. Spareribs
                              I am just betting that The Saint is getting that fluffy feeling in her mouth....errr...I mean mouth feeling (sic WRFB) again. cfli
                                Checking this site out and seeing lots of familiar names. An easy 4 miles @ 8:50 pace, lots of wind in Western NY.